1.05.2013

A Quick Update on the Situation of the Spring Anime

We finally have a complete picture of what the announcement of the spring anime entails.

Full image of the announcement confirming the existence of a spring anime.
It features Hayate, Nagi, Hina in her winter uniform, and the purple tanuki from CTMEOY.  This picture is much better than the image used in the ANN story as it reveals something that couldn't be seen in the earlier image, the purple tanuki (not to mention there isn't someone in their underwear at the top). 

I really don't know what to think about this full image.  The image in general doesn't really seem cohesive so anything presented may or may not be representative of what will actually be in the anime.  An important thing to note is the art style of the announcement which seems a bit reminiscent of J.C. Staff, with the exception of Hinagiku's cat-eyes.  So all in all the new anime will likely be done by a studio that isn't Synergy (first season studio), J.C. Staff (second season studio), or Manglobe (CTMEOY studio).  Heh, just kidding (I just had to make some sort of reference to the fact that Hayate no Gotoku gets passed around for some reason). 

Look forward to the spring anime and more anime episode write ups.

Postscript: I don't really know when I will be back to writing on this blog as school is starting again in a few days and I likely am going to have to do a lot of writing for classes. I might have done something in the time since the 25th but I was sick and didn't feel like writing.  I might not do much writing, but I may start an artistic project on my side of the screen and post my work on here over the next ten weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment