3.09.2013

Full Announcement Concerning New Hayate Season

I return today with an exciting announcement.  The new season of Hayate no Gotoku will begin on April 8th and is titled Hayate no Gotoku: Cuties! 
Announcement Page
For full details go to http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2013-03-05/new-hayate-changes-main-lead-and-ending-song-in-each-episode.

This season will apparently feature a different character each episode with the only thing being consistent the intro song which will be sung by Shizuka Itou, Hinagiku's voice actor.  Another thing of interest is the fact that Athena will finally make an appearance in the anime.  The producing studio is going to be Manglobe so people have already begun to complain and I will try my darnedest to simply ignore the complainers (it's pretty easy since the only place I really go for Hayate stuff is Doughnutgunso's blog and he/she and his/her followers seem pretty chill). 

My personal thoughts about this announcement is excitement.  I am actually pretty interested due to the producers taking a kind of third option in regards to subject of the anime.  They are neither doing a sequel to season two nor a sequel to Can't Take My Eyes Off You (barring the possibility that Cuties is a spiritual successor of CTMEOY, which may be possible as the tanuki is there).  I cannot wait to see how Cuties turns out, especially since by this production Manglobe should have any issues with character design sorted out.  I hope.  Or else the complainers may just get louder.  Sigh.

Long Postscript: So as I doubt it slipped by anyone that I simply disappeared for a time, I feel I should offer an explanation of why I went on an semi-announced hiatus.  As I said in early January, I resumed school and have had to do quite a bit of writing.  I still have quite a bit of writing to do.  Due to all the writing that I have to do I will likely not be back to doing any extensive writing for this blog until around the 20th or the vernal equinox in the north.  I am not sure what I will do once I return, maybe another chapter review or something about my newest obsession, the visual novel Katawa Shoujo (probably nothing about Katawa Shoujo).  Addendum: This is for anyone who reads the post before this and thinks that it is odd for me to have two posts on the same day.  That post was written back in February and I just put the finishing touches on today, so it really was a midwinter post.  I just forgot to finish it and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment